POWER TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION
More power for your engineering
Design software for power transmission and distribution
Consistent, integrative, transparent: AUCOTEC's engineering software offers highly efficient solutions for the design, documentation and operation of switching stations and substations of all sizes. From maximum voltage from the power plant via all voltage levels to the distribution station for private households, AUCOTEC supports every design step in an unrivalled consistent and clear manner!
A solution that benefits from the in-depth knowledge of engineering processes of all disciplines involved owing to their decades of experience.
Your special challenges
- Change in energy policy as a major challenge for extensive transport and distribution networks from the power plant via industry to the private household.
- Connecting decentralised renewable energy plants requires the design and documentation of smart grids.
- Supplier concept with integrative engineering to optimise the interaction between operators, suppliers and manufacturers.
The optimum process
- Engineering Base (EB) as an ideal cooperation platform: central database with scalable architecture.
- Unlimited software structures and a top-down approach from the functional overview and single-line diagram to the detailed circuit diagram.
- Industry-specific workflow including documents customized specifically to power distribution requirements.
- Recognised sophisticated documentation guidelines for a high level of standardisation and more efficiency in the interaction between operators, suppliers and manufacturers.
- Quality testing tools optimally support the supply between operators and suppliers.
- Secure, controlled integration of external suppliers by the convenient importing and exporting of engineering data; unique solution for parallel work in the as-built portfolio and revamping projects with intelligent information comparison.
- Unsurpassed full support for the identification structure standard IEC EN 81346.
Embedded in your company IT system
- The closest possible link to SAP or Teamcenter for optimum process integration.
- Easy Office integration for easy data exchange without proprietary interfaces.
- Open API for integration, for example, in the in-house manufacturing system.