Open to a wealth of variants
Harness design software for construction and agricultural machines
lear and consistent across disciplines: AUCOTEC's engineering software offers highly efficient solutions for the design of the electrical engineering and harness of construction and agricultural machines. It makes variant handling clear and convenient - even when dealing with maximum diversity.
Electrical, hydraulic and mechanical engineering can be closely integrated via a central data model, thus achieving consistency without data discontinuities, duplicate entries and time-consuming discussions.
Your special challenges
- Enormous complexity of electrical design and the resultant wiring through a variety of control and monitoring functions.
- Wide variant diversity in development and documentation through different models and customization.
- Data consistency and high quality of documentation with parallel development of electrical, hydraulic and mechanical engineering.
- Coordination of the collaboration of globally distributed development teams.
The optimum process
- Engineering Base (EB) as an ideal cooperation platform: central database for local and remote clients, and scalable architecture.
- The entire design space for complete mapping of the variant diversity in the entire engineering process.
- Bi-directional integration of such 3-D systems as CATIA, Siemens NX or Creo for fast and consistent integration of geometry data and better data integrity.
- Integrated solution modules from the circuit diagram via hydraulic documentation up to manufacturing documents on only one comprehensive data model.
- Full control of changes and their impact due to unique tracking and revision technology.
- Secure integration of external suppliers by the convenient importing and exporting of engineering data with full change control.
Embedded in your company IT system
- The closest possible link to SAP and Teamcenter for optimum process integration.
- Easy Office integration for optimum data exchange without proprietary interfaces.
- Open API for integration, for example, in in-house document management and maintenance systems.