New power for engineering
Plant design for the renewable energy industrial sector
Consistently collaborative: AUCOTEC solutions optimally support the energy industry in all engineering tasks for wind, solar, hydroelectric power or biogas plants. Energy 2.0 becomes highly efficient: from the individual wind generator via the design of a complete park with its cabling up to grid connection.
AUCOTEC also offers future-oriented tools and design processes for connecting offshore installations with high-voltage direct current (HVDC) transmission.
- Top-down approach.
- Optional identification systems.
- Circuit diagram.
- Revision control.
The special challenges
- Quick response to new political decisions and their impact on markets and technology: previously rarely used technologies such as HVDC can suddenly become very much in demand and suppliers require tremendous increases in engineering efficiency.
- Norms and standards are not yet established in this area and changes are likely. Anyone who wants to respond quickly in such a situation should not have to revise documents manually.
- The complex HVDC converters require an engineering tool that acts flexibly in an unlimited manner with regard to the structures and relationships between objects.
How to become more efficient
- Engineering Base (EB) is the ideal platform - a central database for consistent work and scalable architecture.
- Unlimited software structures and a top-down approach from the functional overview and single-line diagram to the detailed circuit diagram and cabinet layout: the cabling of offshore installations or complex converters can thus be transparently and safely designed and documented.
- EB's unique openness allows flexible configuration for different requirements without having to customize software!
- Full control of changes and their impact due to unique tracking and revision technology!
Embedded in your company IT system
- The closest possible link to SAP or Teamcenter for optimum process integration.
- Easy Office integration for easy data exchange without proprietary interfaces.
- Open API for integration, for example, in the in-house manufacturing system.