PROCESS AUTOMATION & EPC
One solution for everything
Collaborative engineering platform for EPC companies
Collaborative, central, up-to-date: AUCOTEC offers EPC providers (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) an engineering process that supports the coordination of both customer requirements as well as different suppliers and disciplines in a highly efficient manner.
This opens up a completely new perspective for general contractors and designers: cross-discipline, consistent and coordinated overall documentation across the entire process, including engineering diagrams and control system design. Thus big data becomes a feasible part of the daily work schedule!
The special challenges
- Enormous complexity of plants which are developed in cooperation with specialist suppliers of sub-systems.
- Extremely high pressure to deliver turn-key projects on time and within budget.
- Highly parallel procedure for clients, EPC companies and sub-system suppliers.
- Mostly heterogeneous system landscapes and approaches for EPC customers and suppliers.
- Comprehensibility, versioning from different angles and audit compliance over all design steps.
The optimum process
- Engineering Base (EB) as an ideal cooperation platform: central database for local and globally distributed clients with scalable architecture.
- Extraordinary consistency from process engineering via plant infrastructure and control engineering to manufacturing design on only one comprehensive data model.
- Reliable, dynamic change control in every direction, even in offline communication, through versioned data export and delta management when importing.
- Simple integration of supplied plant parts thanks to package units that are integrated via own interfaces.
- The user, and not the tool, determines the work method: flexible combination of alphanumeric and graphic editing.
- EB enables final documentation according to various international standards.
Embedded in your company IT system
- Open API for integration, for example, in in-house document management and configuration systems.
- Close, bi-directional integration of leading 3-D systems for mechanical design.
- Integration of the design systems of different control engineering suppliers.