Short processes from scratch
Plant design for the minerals processing industry
Consistent, transparent, standard-compliant: AUCOTEC's engineering software offers highly-efficient solutions for tendering, design and operation of plants in the minerals processing industry. The data-driven platform also permits simultaneous collaborative work with mass data across sites and thus paves the way for Industry 4.0-compliant engineering.
This enables exceptionally transparent data management throughout all engineering phases, even for revamping. This includes content which is always standard-compliant - even when used internationally.
Challenges for your process
- Enormously expensive and time-consuming engineering process in the tendering phase.
- Internationally-distributed tendering and plant engineering.
- Highly parallel procedure for distributed engineering resources and contractors.
- Efficient cooperation and control (change management) of the cooperating disciplines required in design.
- Huge demand for raw materials processing plants in emerging economies like China requires very fast processing in engineering.
- Always up-to-date data and documents for the daily servicing of existing plants with simultaneous planning of revamping measures.
The optimum process
- Engineering Base (EB) as an ideal cooperation platform: central database for local and globally distributed clients, and scalable architecture.
- Integrated solution modules from the tendering phase via flow sheet/P&ID editing, EI&C engineering and control system design up to energy supply and grid connection and all on only one shared data model.
- Full control of changes and their impact due to unique tracking and revision technology.
- Secure integration of external suppliers by the convenient importing and exporting of engineering data with full change control.
- Highly efficient solution for parallel work in the as-built portfolio and revamping projects, including intelligent information comparison.
Embedded in your company IT system
- SAP link for maintenance and service organisation.
- Open API for integration, for example, in in-house document management and maintenance systems.
- Integration in design systems of control engineering manufacturers to generate program codes and hardware design.