BUILDING AUTOMATION & HVAC
Where efficiency is at home
Design software for building automation and heating, ventilation and air conditioning
From design to installation and maintenance: AUCOTEC's solution optimally and fully supports the implementation of building automation and heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) in all steps of the electrical engineering design.
The central data management of the software platform Engineering Base supports the editing of even thousands of data points by multiple users in an unrivalled consistent manner. Efficient, transparent and oriented towards perfect results for the entire life cycle of the building.
- Requirements engineering.
- Project planning.
- Service & maintenance.
- Deadline pressure: ever-increasing need to accelerate the design processes for building technology.
- Time-saving parallelization of work in the various disciplines and preferably early merging into the overall system require efficient and clear communication.
- Profitability: not buying faster project delivery with a loss of quality and profit.
- User-friendly modular system with standardised and non-proprietary solutions and flexible configuration for everyone involved.
- Minimising manual work and thus resulting sources of error.
AUCOTEC creates efficiency
- Engineering Base (EB) offers an ideal cooperation platform: central database for all disciplines with freely scalable architecture.
- Extraordinary integration ability of EB into PDM/PLM and ERP systems creates additional transparency and company-wide solutions which go far beyond engineering.
- Best communication between the disciplines - integrated solution modules from design to installation on one shared data model.
- Full control and best overview of changes and their impact due to unique tracking and revision technology.
- Secure integration of external suppliers by the convenient importing and exporting of engineering data with full change control.
- Saving time and costs with worksheets for more efficient data processing.
- Higher documentation quality and lower translation costs through dictionaries for standard texts.
- Direct involvement of additional project participants accelerates cooperation and reduces coordination effort between the disciplines.
- Easily adaptable to any company-specific standard.
- Fastest familiarisation through easily understood interface due to seamless integration of Microsoft Visio.
Embedded in your company IT system
- Link to enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- The closest possible link to SAP for managing material master data, BOMs and documents.
- Open API for integration, for example, in proprietary PDM/PLM and ERP systems.
- Intelligent importing of CAD data from other disciplines.